She is still sleeping well at night, but we are having difficulty getting her to sleep initially. Because she wasn't napping, I started our bedtime routine earlier hoping to get her more sleep at night (even if we had to wake up twice to eat, I just wanted her to get some sleep to not get overtired). However, she just seems to not want to go to sleep until 9 no matter what time we get everything started. So she is still sleeping from about 9-4 and then again from 4:30-7 usually.
Even though she is only 3 1/2 months Olivia has not been taking naps. She just absolutely refused to sleep during the day (most days). However, the last 3 days she has taken a great morning nap and today she is in the process of a 2-hour afternoon nap! I am hoping that we will be able to continue this (stay tuned) because she is much more pleasant when she has napped. She even played by herself with her toys for about 20 minutes this morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment