Things have been pretty quiet around here lately so I haven't had anything interesting to post. We are doing well and just enjoying spending time together. Olivia is getting very ready to crawl. She gets on her knees and rocks back and forth frequently, but hasn't quite figured out what to do next. She is sitting up better, but I still don't feel like I can step away from her when she's in that position yet.
This morning, Olivia, her dad, and I were playing on the rug and she was laying on her stomach playing with a toy and the next thing I knew she was sitting up. I asked Robin if he had picked her up and he said no. She had gotten herself from a laying position to a sitting position. She did it 3 different times and somehow I missed it every time! So I don't know quite how she does it yet, but she is able to sit herself up which means we are going to need to lower the crib.
We do have lots of fun things coming up with a trip to visit the grandparents, our 6th anniversary, Father's Day, and a week-long trip to Hilton Head. So be ready for lots of posts in the next month!
Livi got a duck too!!! I LOVE the duck! GS will play in hers while I clean.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she can sit up by herself, go O!