Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hutchinson Island and Lake Placid


After a week of relaxing (and relaxing is used very loosely here because it is actually not very relaxing to chase a crawling, climbing 8 month old around the house all day), Olivia and I packed up and headed to Hutchinson Island to visit her Nana and Papa for 5 nights and then we would drive from there to Lake Placid and meet Robin and some friends for the weekend.
I am waiting on Olivia's Nana for pictures from Hutchinson Island. She had a great time there though. We played in the condo and on the beach and in the pool and she got a lot of quality time with Nana and Papa while I got a lot of reading time in at the beach and pool. It was a GREAT week!

At Lake Placid, Olivia went on her first boat ride and cheered on her dad in a triathlon.
First boat ride - notice the stylish life vest/bathing suit combo. :)

Go Daddy!!

Congrats Robin and Aaron! This was Aaron's first tri!

We had a great time, but are definitely glad to be back home and in our own beds and rooms. I am now trying to spend as much time with Olivia as I can before school starts back in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment