Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another good night...

Well, we had another great night last night. It started off a little rough though. Blake and Dani came by to eat dinner with us and visit Olivia. However, Olivia had not napped since early in the morning and was VERY tired and cranky. I took her upstairs at about 8:00 to start her bedtime routine. After the bath, story, and final feeding I put her down around 8:50. She was not happy because she was so tired - she didn't really eat much and just refused to fall asleep. I told myself to wait until 9:30 to go get her. So she cried from 8:50-9:30! At 9:30, I picked her up and tried feeding her again. This time she ate a little better and I put her back down at 10. This time no crying. Yea! At 10:55 though I hear her crying again. I go get her and feed her again and put her back down at 11:30...and she slept until 6:30!!!! AND from 11:30-6:30 it was without the hair dryer!! Yea Olivia!
Today is our play date at the park so pray that my cute, happy Olivia shows up and not her twin, still cute, but cranky Olivia. :)
I'll post again after the park with some pictures of her and her friends. 

1 comment:

  1. She was a very good baby today!!! She was sooooo close to rolling over!

    ReplyDelete