Saturday, February 21, 2009

What happened??

This is Olivia sleeping when she was a couple of weeks old. Always with her arms over her head and nothing could wake her up. The last month, we've been sleeping together in our guest bed and she was going down around 10 and waking up only once at 3:30 to eat. As my last post said, starting Valentine's Day Olivia started sleeping in her crib (with the hair dryer going). She'd go down around 9 and still wake up to eat around 3:30. But then last night, Olivia decided to throw us a curve ball. She went down around 9:15 and woke up at 12:30. She ate and went back down around 1:10, but woke up again at 1:30. Again, I fed her and put her back down at 2:15 only to have her wake up at 5:20. Fed her again, put her down at 6 and at 7:15 - awake again.
I am hoping that this is some kind of growth spurt because she ate a full meal every time she woke up. I was really getting used to only waking up once!

No comments:

Post a Comment