Thursday, February 19, 2009

3 Months!!


Olivia is now 3 months old (still learning how to do this so you have to scroll down for her Valentine picture). Again, I am amazed by how quickly time flies. She turned 3 months on Valentine's Day. We spent the day making cupcakes for dad and taking pictures.
The past couple of weeks, she has been on an anti-nap kick, but on this day she napped several times which was very nice for me because we had friends coming over for dinner and I had lots of cleaning to catch up on and cooking to do.
She got a little fussy after dinner so I took her upstairs to feed her while our friends were still here. I fed her and put her in her crib so that I could continue visiting with everyone. She went in her crib around 9:40 and didn't wake up until 3:30!!! I fed her and put her down again around 4:30 and she slept until 8!
So now, for the last 5 nights she has been sleeping in her crib and I am back in my bed - praise the Lord! We are both much happier in the mornings now. :) Of course, I should clarify that a hair dryer has to continuously run near her crib for her to do this, but still...

2 comments:

  1. I love the silver shoes in the V-day picture!!! She's so stylish, she must get it from her Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the shoes!!! She is looking more and more like her mother!

    ReplyDelete